Tuesday 11 August 2015

An Overall Summary of the Bendigo Writer's Festival

All in all I have to admit I had quite a good time in Bendigo. I had the chance to meet a wide variety of lovely writers who were only to happy to answer any of the questions that I had. (Not that I had many beyond the general fangirl moments.) Each one of the authors was great to talk too and I loved the fact that I was in a relaxed environment and everything. And then I come to all the people I met within the class. I was amazed by the kindness of many of my fellow classmates. Everyone I came across always gave me a friendly smile and made me feel welcome. Finally I come to Sue. Not only did she make me feel welcome and took the time to make sure I understood everything that was expected of me for the subject but she even managed to convince me to open up a twitter account so I could tweet about all kinds of festival fun. Thank you so much for the wonderful weekend and such a great subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment