Thursday 6 August 2015

Tomorrow When The War Began

Many of the things that John Marsden had to say were quite inspirational or made a lot of sense. People who write do so because we want to be admired. This is quite significant because we want to be admired in a certain way and usually to be a good influence on people and everything. This panel was quite interesting to listen too and John has a way of making everyone feel welcome. He is kind and it appeared to me that there was a lot to him that we just didn't know about him. Much like the earlier sessions I was upset that this was over as soon as it was. I liked hearing about his Tomorrow series and what his teaching life was now like. He also has a way of telling a story that makes it seem like its a polished piece of writing. I also feel bad for the guy he went to Canada with. Or met in Canada. I can't really remember which was which. And the amount of helpful tips that he gave us allowed me to write another blog post entitled helpful tips to writers. This will be constantly updated for anyone who is interested. I found this information to be very informing.

No comments:

Post a Comment